Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely beautiful

The music was spot on and the graphics were very good considering this was in 07. I don't remember when the first Assassin's Creed came out but here comes another future title for them: Assassin's Creed: The Lizard King. :o

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Hard to Understand but Deep

Once you grasp the meaning, which I did after the video, so it can be confusing to others... after reading your description my assumptions were right. THis is a video you have to pay attention to... the violin player kind of creeped me other near the end.

Skaijo responds:

Ha. She's a creepy kid. xD

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Hilarious

It was retarded but hilariously retarded. It was very good and it had, in a way, a story. The ending was pretty good, too. I simply enjoyed it from start to finish. And now I want some gummy worms and bears... DAMN YOU FUNY-MONY!!!

Thommy B.

TF2 Heavy Soundboard TF2 Heavy Soundboard

Pretty cool.

Not that loud... but its pretty good. There is already a Scout soundboard, friend. I suggest you go make a Spy one. Respect.

HTSCONNER responds:

Fixed the sound issues It should be louder now. I didn't realize that there was already a Scout soundboard thanks for pointing that out but as I posted on my profile i'm going to make soundboards for all the classes.

Club DJ Scratch Mix Club DJ Scratch Mix

Wicked

Like your creative use of MAGIX. I like that software but it gets too tempting to just use their premade beats half the time. I'm guilty of that but that stuff is wicked.

Respect.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Thank you sir! I completely agree with you, and i cannot lie, i have used some of thier bass lines in 2 of my songs. one of the best things to do with the music is basically try to take what they gave, and tweak it around in the Revolta that way you see what they give as a stencil, but make the object your own. TY for the feedback!

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

Bro...

The was some deep shit... you're a beast. This song was very touching and you can feel the emotion in it. This would make a great flash, too. Make sure you get a talented artist if people are asking you.

twickz responds:

will do thanks for the review mane

Lil Sumtin Sumtin Lil Sumtin Sumtin

I'm getting down to this.

Got a bit repetitive but still I felt the need to move my body. Much respect, Boog.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Why thank you kind sir! hope you dance yourself into a coma! ....in the best possible way..