Club DJ Scratch Mix Club DJ Scratch Mix

Wicked

Like your creative use of MAGIX. I like that software but it gets too tempting to just use their premade beats half the time. I'm guilty of that but that stuff is wicked.

Respect.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Thank you sir! I completely agree with you, and i cannot lie, i have used some of thier bass lines in 2 of my songs. one of the best things to do with the music is basically try to take what they gave, and tweak it around in the Revolta that way you see what they give as a stencil, but make the object your own. TY for the feedback!

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

Bro...

The was some deep shit... you're a beast. This song was very touching and you can feel the emotion in it. This would make a great flash, too. Make sure you get a talented artist if people are asking you.

twickz responds:

will do thanks for the review mane

Lil Sumtin Sumtin Lil Sumtin Sumtin

I'm getting down to this.

Got a bit repetitive but still I felt the need to move my body. Much respect, Boog.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Why thank you kind sir! hope you dance yourself into a coma! ....in the best possible way..

Fruity Loops (^_^)V Fruity Loops (^_^)V

Jamming.

Gave myself a headache from the dancing, bro. Gotta say this is some thorough stuff and good to dance along to.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

little late on the respond but ty! and w.e, u cant get tired ofr dancing. NEVA

Ancient Pathway Ancient Pathway

I dig it.

Slow but relaxing. If you were to do some tai-chi or some shit this song would be it. Respect.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

tai chi? lol i wasnt making this song for that but it sounds like it can be used for that after listening to it again. maybe i should make a tai chi soundtrack lol

Arrrbys Order Arrrbys Order

Rollin'!

Gave it a 5 and a 9/10 because you went 14 seconds overtime. Still great, though!

Beeeeeees!! Beeeeeees!!

Good stuff

Gotta give ya a 10/10 and 5/5 for this, mate! I love this entirely. Got yourself quite a jamming session there and you got awesome vocals! I was headbanging and laughing at the same time. Give us mmmmmoooooaaaarrrr.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! I will be doing more like this soon. I've got other silly ideas lying around in my head...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

[DX] Shot Down - final [DX] Shot Down - final

Great tune

This is some pretty thorough stuff, man. I gave ya a 5 star because I like the beat but I give ya a 9/10 because the beat got a bit repetitive at times. Still dig it, though.

Thommy B.

dx5231 responds:

I know the beat gets a bit repetitive, I'm not really good at making variations. I guess I gotta work on that.
Thanks for the review.