Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely beautiful

The music was spot on and the graphics were very good considering this was in 07. I don't remember when the first Assassin's Creed came out but here comes another future title for them: Assassin's Creed: The Lizard King. :o

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Hard to Understand but Deep

Once you grasp the meaning, which I did after the video, so it can be confusing to others... after reading your description my assumptions were right. THis is a video you have to pay attention to... the violin player kind of creeped me other near the end.

Skaijo responds:

Ha. She's a creepy kid. xD

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Hilarious

It was retarded but hilariously retarded. It was very good and it had, in a way, a story. The ending was pretty good, too. I simply enjoyed it from start to finish. And now I want some gummy worms and bears... DAMN YOU FUNY-MONY!!!

Thommy B.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Ah... I... wha....

This was amazing! Bloody beautiful! I would love to see 30 minute shows of this on Adult Swim or something. It reminds me so much of Outlaw Star, Trigun, and several other of the decent animes I once watched. Great job and keep this up.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Not too bad. In fact I liked it!

The entire I watched this I could only think of the "WTF_action" flash because of the style of animation. Still very good and probably one of the better things to come out of Madness Day 2009 yet.

Yoyo vs Chuck Yoyo vs Chuck

Not as impressive

I smiled a little at the end but it really wasn't that epic... I'll have to see what Chuck throws out but I'm sure it was a bit more... action-packed than this was, man. You really disappointed me because that Fl fight won you a big fan base but this may cause you to lose some. Nothing too new or interesting.

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Great, but...

It was a bit weird, even for me, but I gave it a good rating because it was good through what I watched. I stopped midway into it because it was so odd... still good, though.

You Don't Love ME Anymore You Don't Love ME Anymore

Brilliant.

Bloody Brilliant, man! Great Weird Al song and the fact that was two guys makes this even more hilarious. Ah, love that bow-wearing, egg swallowing transsexual.

Keep it up. I can see most of your stuff is improving and you've got some great comedy skills.

OrangePylon responds:

This old music video taking other people's ideas in every way doesn't show off the best of my comic abilities. :P